Founded by John Lynch, Heat and Power Solutions Limited is an independent, private Limited Company. With many years’ experience working with numerous local authorities and government departments, we provide support, policy advice and training in a wide range of fields relating to fuel poverty, energy efficiency and climate change. We ensure we are also a stakeholder in community involvement, regeneration, evaluation, economics and regulatory affairs. We deliver high quality, innovative and thoughtful work for our clients, which include government departments, local authorities and charitable organisations. We pride ourselves on our strong ethical approach and our commitment to eradicating fuel poverty and delivering energy efficiency at a local and national level.
Heat and Power Solutions Limited’ Quality Management System is approved by Stroma Certification.
- Consultancy advice and support for the following
- Sourcing and banking of energy company funding
- Government subsidy drawdown and management
- Feasibility analysis
- Energy Performance Certificates Domestic & Commercial
- External wall insulation
- Internal wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation
- Loft insulation
- Boiler repairs and replacement
- Heating system installation
- Renewable technology
- Flood resilience
- Damp investigation due to incorrect installation of cavity wall insulation